Phase I – 2019 – New Elevator & Lobby Updates
Benefits for ALL ArtMembers During Museum Renovation
While the museum undergoes renovations this fall to install a new elevator, we are pleased to announce a series of reciprocal benefits to our ArtMembers:
FLINT INSTITUTE OF ARTS
Free general admission for all ArtMembers beginning October 7 through December 13, 2019. Please show your membership card to receive complimentary admission.
CRANBROOK ART MUSEUM
For the Record: Artists on Vinyl will be on view in the lower galleries. Saarinen House will be open through December 1. Programming will continue in the ArtLab and in deSalle Auditorium through December and all member discounts will apply.
CRANBROOK INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE
Free general admission to Cranbrook Institute of Science between October 7-December 13, present your Art Museum membership card at the front desk of the Institute of Science and enjoy the following benefits: *
- Free general admission
- Discounts on tickets to the Acheson Planetarium, exloreLAB, Halloween Science, and Robot Revolution
- 10% Member discount at the Institute’s Science Shop
*Exclusion: discounts for summer camps at the Institute of Science do not apply
CRANBROOK HOUSE & GARDENS
Enjoy Cranbrook House & Garden Member perks which include:
- Free admission to tour Cranbrook House (tours run through Oct. 31, 2019)
- Discounted member pricing ($35) to attend Opera at the Manor (reservations required)
- Discounted general admission to attend Holiday Splendor at Cranbrook House.
- Friday, December 6, 2019 | 10am – 4pm
- Saturday, December 7, 2019 | 12pm – 4pm
- Sunday, December 8, 2019 | 12pm – 4pm
- Admission fees: Members: $10 presale/$15 at the door
- Presale runs November 1 – December 5
PLEASE NOTE: ArtMembers must show their current membership card if purchasing admission at the door for tours or Holiday Splendor. If registering online, please enter the phrase “ArtMember” in the “Member Number” or “Comments” field of the online registration form. Special admission is available for the member and/or household only.
Phase II – 2020
This project is part of a larger initiative that will result in several new projects over the next two years. Details to come!