Join us for a day of Girard-themed tours and activities:
- Design a fabric flag for your own imaginary country, just like Alexander Girard!
- Construct your own fantastic figurines, inspired by Girard’s wooden dolls and his folk art collection.
- Become a junior textile designer – learn about printmaking, positive and negative space, rhythm and repetition!
And A LOT more!!
GUIDED TOURS INCLUDE:
- 12pm: Tour of Alexander Girard: A Designer’s Universe, FOR KIDS! (ages 6-10 years old)
- 1pm: Collections Wing tour focusing on the ongoing collaboration between Cranbook and furniture manufacturer, Herman Miller (ages 10+ recommended)
- 2pm: Tour of Alexander Girard: A Designer’s Universe, all ages (ages 10+ recommended)
Children 12 and under are always free!
Tagged: Alexander Girard