For nearly 90 years, the Academy has been home to the world’s leading artists, designers, and architects. STUDIO provides unprecedented access to our current student cohort of 100+ emerging artists. Register for the free event and get a peek into the individual practices of these artists through a robust digital platform with images, video, art for sale, and other surprises!
This year, the online event will be hosted by Academy alumni Jen Catron and Paul Outlaw (both Sculpture ’09). It will also include music from Tunde Olaniran and behind-the-scenes videos with Andrew Blauvelt (Design ’88), Director of Cranbrook Art Museum, and Susan Ewing, Director of Cranbrook Academy of Art.
Best of all, it’s totally FREE! Sign up to receive event reminders and login instructions.
Saturday, April 24 @ 7:30PM EST – Live Broadcast
- Hosted by Jen Catron + Paul Outlaw
- Behind-the-scenes exclusives
- Music by Tunde Olaniran
- Enjoy the broadcast with the STUDIO signature drink in hand! Visit Standby Detroit to order your very own STUDIO Subtropic Punch! This non-alcoholic recipe can be enjoyed on its own or with your favorite spirit. Order here.
Sunday, April 25 @ 12PM EST – Art Sale Opens
- Artwork from the next generation of artists, designers, and architects emerging from Cranbrook Academy of Art
- Limited-edition works created by illustrious alumni and former Artists-in-Residence
- Unique experiences including a private concert with Tunde Olaniran, a chance to enjoy a Cleveland Cavaliers game in a suite hosted by Daniel Arsham, and more.