Hours & Reservations
- Advance registration is not required, tickets are available onsite. Groups of 10 or more can contact email@example.com or 248-645-3749 to reserve.
- The course hours are as follows:
- Wednesday: 10am – 5pm (last ticket sold at 4:15pm)
- Thursday: 10am – 8pm (last ticket sold at 7:15 pm)
- Friday–Sunday: 10am – 5pm (last ticket sold at 4:15pm)
- The course is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Tickets to Cranbrook on the Green are non-refundable.
- General admission is $15, Children 3-12 are $8. Processing fees apply*
- The cost for ArtMembers and Detroit residents is $10*, Detroit residents should enter their five-digit zip code in the promo code area to receive the discounted admission.
- Youth under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult to play.
- Check-in is located at Knoll Walkway immediately adjacent to Triton Pool. Your tickets will be scanned and putters will be distributed. You will return your putter to the Green Golf Cart at the end of play. The ball is collected within the final hole.
- Your ticket is valid for one entry. While there is not a set time limit, the estimated time to experience the entire course is approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- “Cranbrook on the Green” tickets include gallery admission to Cranbrook Art Museum.
- Public storage of personal belongings is not available at Cranbrook on the Green. Cranbrook is not responsible for lost or missing items left unattended.
- Food and beverage: Bottled drinks and packaged snacks are available for purchase at Fika Café located on the lower level of the Cranbrook Art Museum, off the Knoll Walkway. Outside food and beverage is permitted on the museum grounds. Alcohol is not allowed unless served by a designated vendor.
*Eventbrite, our ticketing platform assesses a transaction fee and credit card processing fee for each ticket sold. The on-site fees for tickets sold at the Museum are $.50 for each ticket. For online advanced sales, the transaction fees per ticket are $1.88 for General Admission, $1.70 for Members, and $1.68 for Children’s tickets.
Weather & Refunds
- Tickets to Cranbrook on the Green are non-refundable.
- Cranbrook on the Green is open rain or shine except in cases of dangerous conditions such as lightning and thunder. Golf umbrellas can be borrowed at check-in for minor rain.
- If severe weather is expected, tickets will be credited with 24 hours’ notice. Ticket holders will receive a notification via email that the course will be closed and will have the opportunity to book a new date and time.
- If the course is closed temporarily due to inclement weather and ticket holders have arrived at the Museum, staff will assist with scheduling a new time on the same day when the course has reopened or issue a credit and ticket holders will have the opportunity to book a new date and time.
Parking & Directions
- Cranbrook on the Green is located at the Art Museum on the lawn adjacent to the Triton Pool. Visitors at the museum can exit directly to the course from the Fika door on the lower level.
- Free parking is available in the Art Museum’s visitors’ lot.
- Overflow parking is available at the surface parking deck at the Cranbrook Institute of Science, a short walk from the Art Museum.
- Tickets can be purchased online or at the mini-golf check-in near the course.
- Members can purchase tickets for $10 for adults and $8 for kids.
- All members can purchase discounted tickets for their guests (subject to availability).
- Tickets to mini-golf include general admission to Cranbrook Art Museum.
- Everyone needs a ticket to play including members and children, regardless of age.
- New members, to receive the member discounted rate, enter the code you received on your membership receipt.
- Discounted tickets are only available for members of Cranbrook Art Museum and Members of Explore Cranbrook. Memberships may be purchased online or at the door. Cranbrook Institute of Science and Cranbrook House and Gardens members are not eligible for the member rate.
- Members do not receive a discount for private mini-golf events.
- Members and the general public may only play one round with admission.
Children & Strollers
- Youth under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult to play. Companions are not required to purchase tickets.
- We ask visitors to play carefully and safely. Please do not climb on the structures and builds at each hole. Feet should stay on the golf turf. Be mindful of other players and treat the course like the work of art it is!
- Standard-size strollers are welcome; however, please note that stroller access may be limited and difficult on soft terrain. You are welcome to leave your stroller near the Cranbrook on the Green Golf Cart. Cranbrook is not responsible for lost or missing items in unattended strollers.
Photos & Videos
- Photography is allowed with mobile phones and small personal cameras.
- Tripods and monopods are prohibited at Cranbrook on the Green, on the grounds, and in the museum galleries.
- Share your experience using #CranbrookMiniGolf on social media.
- By entering an event or program of the Cranbrook Art Museum, you are entering an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur.
- Your entry and presence on the event premises constitutes your consent to be photographed, filmed, and/or otherwise recorded and to the release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction of recorded media of your appearance, voice, and name in connection with the promotion of Cranbrook Art Museum and its activities, including, by way of example only, use on websites, in social media, news, and advertising.
- By entering the event premises, you waive and release any claims you may have related to the use of recorded media of you at the event, including, without limitation, any right to inspect or approve the photo, video or audio recording of you, any claims for invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity, defamation, and copyright infringement or for any fees for use of such record media.
- You understand that all photography, filming and/or recording will be done with this consent. If you do not agree to the foregoing, please do not enter the event premises.
Rules of Play
• Groups are limited to 4 people per scorecard.
• Please wait for the group ahead to finish at each hole before your group begins to play.
• Limit 7 strokes per hole.
• The ball can be moved 6 inches from walls or obstacles without penalty.
• 1 penalty stroke if a ball jumps out of the hole. Start where the ball exited.
• Please play carefully. Be mindful of other players and treat the course like the work of art it is!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248-645-3323 to speak with our visitor services staff during museum hours.